Any Austin, TX owners that visit the Driveway track?

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Always fun getting out in a Goblin...... :)
A pleasure getting to meet you.
Hope you can find a donor soon.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I would absolutely love to put a goblin day together out at driveway. It’s totally doable, just need enough folks willing to commit.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I can show my race license, if they only want experienced people on the track.

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Where is driveway? 2021 Midwest Spring meet?

East side of Austin, TX. Actually not too far from COTA.

ARabidNull

I originally planned on ordering a kit in October after these fine gentlemen gave me the honor of riding in their Goblins but life happened and that got delayed. However, I'm now the owner of a 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged that I probably paid too much for. I've been using it to re-learn stick shift after 23 years and will be ordering my kit in the next few months.

Thanks again, @Rttoys and @JBINTX!

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I’m still super down for a Driveway Day. I don’t think the alumni is required for a private day. Absolutely no clue how much it costs though, would assume we’d need like 20 people for a day...especially if it’s a weekend.

Harris hill is also a nice local Texas track. It’s nice and does private days too.

There’s also a couple in the DFW area like MSR Cresson. Maybe we could get more people if we went closer to DF headquarters.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I originally planned on ordering a kit in October after these fine gentlemen gave me the honor of riding in their Goblins but life happened and that got delayed. However, I'm now the owner of a 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged that I probably paid too much for. I've been using it to re-learn stick shift after 23 years and will be ordering my kit in the next few months.

Awesome man!! We were talking about you the other day and if you were going to jump into the madness. Glad you are. Now that I have close to 2000 miles on mine and 5 auto crosses under my helmet, I can tell you, these things will kick ass on the track. You will disappoint a lot of people in expensive cars. :D

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I’m still super down for a Driveway Day. I don’t think the alumni is required for a private day. Absolutely no clue how much it costs though, would assume we’d need like 20 people for a day...especially if it’s a weekend.

Harris hill is also a nice local Texas track. It’s nice and does private days too.

There’s also a couple in the DFW area like MSR Cresson. Maybe we could get more people if we went closer to DF headquarters.
Any of those tracks would be fun. maybe we can plan something before it gets too hot.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru

Great to hear from you!
Let the fun begin....

:)

JBINTX

Goblin Guru

Maybe we just start with like two hours of track time somewhere?
I have been getting lots of emails from Driveway. Maybe business is a little slow?