Any completed/close to completed extended frames for sale?

JRocket

I’ve got the wife convinced that one of these Goblins would be a ton of fun, but I can’t take up the garage with a project for too long.

Anyone have something that is complete or close to for sale? Looking for an extended frame. I’m 6’4”.

Ross

Goblin Guru
This old list is not kept up to date after 2020.

Completed Goblins that are for sale:

Andy Standard length city frame, Supercharged.
George Standard length track frame. Supercharged Goblin, race car, street legal.
Canyon Bolieu Facebook post track frame, extended, LSJ engine with a turbo. Contact.
Gal2:20 City frame, Supercharged 2.4L 2007SS donor
Matt Taylor Thorn - city frame, automatic
Dsteinhorst - Standard length city frame. 2.2L 5 speed
SOLD - Karter2026 Standard length city frame. 2.2L supercharged 5 speed
SOLD - BAR-AIR Standard length city Goblin, with removeable T top, window frame too. Sold to Justin843
SOLD - Jay Iverson /Goblin-SS Standard length Goblin. Sold to Mitchell Rehmann
SOLD - Mitchell Rehmann Goblin-SS Standard length Goblin. Sold to Russell Tucker(Frost)
SOLD - JSix and his build log. Extended track turbo Goblin.
Lonny Standard length city supercharged Goblin.
SOLD - Mikey Standard length city Goblin.
SOLD - Steve DeWick City frame, automatic
Nicholas Tiratsuyan Standard length? track frame. Turbo Goblin. His build log.
Jesse Brown Standard length track Goblin. Build log.
SOLD to Britt N Shane Kent? Matt's from Demolition Ranch, city Goblin
SOLD Thomas Newark Standard length track frame Goblin 630-835-4751
SOLD - ZacMaster City, Extended Frame, Naked 2.4L Goblin Sold to Doug? 601-810-4051 Gal2:20
SOLD - jpr has a automatic city Goblin.

Goblin A/T (All Terain)
SOLD - Faron Smith Extended city easy entry city A/T Goblin. Justin's ad for Faron Smith
Matt's AT is for sale.

Unfinished:
Ben Eldridge-Peter Facebook post Track frame 07 SC LSJ engine. Contact.
SOLD - Goblin Auction ending Oct 15th, 2020 @ 10AM CST. High Bid: $5,750, That was cheap!
SOLD - Acewest Extended? city frame. 6316091768
SOLD - Swift06 Extended city Goblin. Sold to Peregrinus (Shannon) frame 17

Last edited:

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Just a data point for you.
I am 6'-5", 35" inseam. I have the extended frame. I also chose to re-use the donor seats with the sliders. I am actually more comfortable with the seat one to two clicks forward. The leg length with the seat all the way back is TOO far for me.
Not a lot of exact quantification, but some info none-the-least.
I sat in Lonny's Goblin twice. It was tight. His is a regular length frame.
Hope this helps solidify your thoughts about the length! :)

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I'm between 6'4" and 6'5", and I have the seat all the way back. I wish my seat could go back one more notch.

Didn't mean to muddy things up.

JRocket

I’m taller in the torso than the legs, so my plan was to get an extended frame with seats that can recline some. I’m thinking that would work well?

Ross

Goblin Guru
I’m taller in the torso than the legs, so my plan was to get an extended frame with seats that can recline some. I’m thinking that would work well?
Your probably good. If you don't fit with the stock Cobalt seats, you can get another 4" from using racing seats.

Reactions: jpr

Mikey

I’ve got the wife convinced that one of these Goblins would be a ton of fun, but I can’t take up the garage with a project for too long.

Anyone have something that is complete or close to for sale? Looking for an extended frame. I’m 6’4”.
Mine is not an extended frame, sorry, but I can make you a great deal.

Kenny123

Just a data point for you.
I am 6'-5", 35" inseam. I have the extended frame. I also chose to re-use the donor seats with the sliders. I am actually more comfortable with the seat one to two clicks forward. The leg length with the seat all the way back is TOO far for me.
Not a lot of exact quantification, but some info none-the-least.
I sat in Lonny's Goblin twice. It was tight. His is a regular length frame.
Hope this helps solidify your thoughts about the length! :)
This is good to know. I am between 6'5" and 6'6" on a good day and just ordered the extended frame and the corbeau seats so I should be golden! Hows your head clearance with the roll bar?

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
This is good to know. I am between 6'5" and 6'6" on a good day and just ordered the extended frame and the corbeau seats so I should be golden! Hows your head clearance with the roll bar?
With a helmet on, I am right at 1" below a broomstick placed on the front to rear part of the halo.

RouteAbel

With a helmet on, I am right at 1" below a broomstick placed on the front to rear part of the halo.
This is interesting. I saw a picture of your sons in your goblin and it looked like with helmets they might be taller than the halo. It was part of my decision to get the racing seats rather than reuse the SS.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
This is interesting. I saw a picture of your sons in your goblin and it looked like with helmets they might be taller than the halo. It was part of my decision to get the racing seats rather than reuse the SS.
Hmmmm. OK. Well, I hope you are happy with the decision! :)
The cobalt seats are indeed taller than a true race seat. Probably at least 3-4".
The measurement below was from the floor board. Right at 9" high at the front.

IMG_8321.jpgIMG_8339.jpg