Any CT/MA Builds?

Ben G

Hey all,

Relatively new to this forum (been snooping around for a few months now but just signed up). There are some pretty awesome builders and cars on here! Considering building a goblin and would love to see and/or ride in one first.

Anyone building or built one in the Connecticut or Massachusetts area? Im in the central CT area. Looking at the map it shows #32 in western CT and #37 around Chicopee MA but I couldn't find any contact info for them?

Thanks for any help.

Motoracer110

welcome Ben, unfortunately im in Colorado and was in your same position. I purchased the car just from looking at the youtube videos and man im glad i did. When picking up that chassis in Texas Lonny gave me a ride in his and it was an absolute blast. So amazed at the power these put out. hopefully someone is in your area because once you get a ride you will sell everything you have to build one :cool:

BAR-AIR

Good Afternoon,
Not sure if will help. I’m over in Buffalo, NY. We have one running “BLUE” frame #10 with a 2.2L supercharged automatic transmission and a 2.2L VVT in the build process. Always welcome to check them out.
Bruce

Ben G

Thanks for the responses guys! I'll definitely message you guys if I'm in the area. Seems like a great crowd on here. It's great seeing everyone's builds and build videos. Makes me want to start!

Maybe I'll just pull the trigger. A question I had was the easy entry vs. the higher bar and the full cage and how those are to get in/out of?