Anyone have video of "Turbo Engine Photos" album for install?

Josh's09

I am working to complete the "Turbo Engine Photos " (found here) but I would much rather follow along a instructional video. I am too chicken to just wing it lol

Josh's09

I can take pics and send a description for you LMK what you need
Yeah that would be great! Basically all the piping leaving the turbo. And any smaller lined leaving that piping to "wherever it goes". I just don't know what all. It goes too.

I am also trying to install the "heat exchange" (I believe that's what it's called, it's supposed to lay flat behind the radiator) if you have any photos of an alternative set up I'd greatly appreciate those. I really don't want to go that route anymore.

Goblinfanclub1234

all of my turbo piping is custom air to air intercooler so I may not be of much help.

I can make something up for the PCV and boost control if you want...did you keep all of the vacuum hoses attached to your intake manifold/boost solenoid/turbo/wastegate actuator/ etc.??

Josh's09

all of my turbo piping is custom air to air intercooler so I may not be of much help.

I can make something up for the PCV and boost control if you want...did you keep all of the vacuum hoses attached to your intake manifold/boost solenoid/turbo/wastegate actuator/ etc.??

View attachment 38230
I know you're asking me about thing that exist.. but idk what a lot of those parts are (which is why I am trying to find pictures to aid in the build). Lol