Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
That's BAD nobody from the GA....Well I'm the first placed my order and I'm official now the GA guy 2009 ss/turbo 5spd donor lol.
Well, there has to be a first. Actually, I believe there are others, maybe just did not register it here on the forum.
Our resident Goblin hero, Justin Reed, I believe is in Georgia. If you see him, get his autograph for us.........

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Start your build log.

Go find 3-4 other recent '09 turbo build logs and read through them - every posting. Bookmark the posts with good info that you want to find again.
You can start with mine. ;)

Stanley Bryant

Well, there has to be a first. Actually, I believe there are others, maybe just did not register it here on the forum.
Our resident Goblin hero, Justin Reed, I believe is in Georgia. If you see him, get his autograph for us.........
Gotcha, may need his help in the future thanks for the comment.

Stanley Bryant

Start your build log.

Go find 3-4 other recent '09 turbo build logs and read through them - every posting. Bookmark the posts with good info that you want to find again.
You can start with mine. ;)

I will read all your posts this weekend that's my build 09 ss turbo 109k just purchased it and I am #346 at DFG.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I will read all your posts this weekend that's my build 09 ss turbo 109k just purchased it and I am #346 at DFG.
There are other good applicable build logs out there as well. You may find that wading through them is a little time consuming. :)
Stay away from @Ark :D , he has the record for most pages right now........ :0
Just kidding. He did a great job documenting his build.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
There are other good applicable build logs out there as well. You may find that wading through them is a little time consuming. :)
Stay away from @Ark :D , he has the record for most pages right now........ :0
Just kidding. He did a great job documenting his build.
Pfft. .... not really. I look through it from time to time and it's painful to look at. I wish I had done different things in that thread. Too much musing, not enough action, too many questions, not enough passing on information. IMHO, of course.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I think that map is no longer maintained?
I think the map is, but the OP is not. I think that the map is maintained by the DFKC crew and periodically updates because Google. RichRich sold his car and moved back to AK; hasn't been on the forum much since AFAIK.