Are these the rod end mounts?

Oldchevyguy

Ok. Assembling the uprights for the front knuckle assembly. Watching the video. It shows 4 aluminum pieces that bolt to the uprights, which hold a large bolt that goes to the upper and lower control arm helm joints. I cant find these in my stuff. I did find steel pieces that look like they will work. See pictures. If so, how are they oriented? Like the picture?

Attachments

Oldchevyguy

Bretter had the best pictures! Thanks guys! A heads up in the form of a note in the box would have been nice, though. I think the steel is much stronger. Wonder if this is the reason for the change, or just sn economy move? Btw. All 12 3/8 bolts were the wrong lenght. Not a big deal though.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Bretter had the best pictures! Thanks guys! A heads up in the form of a note in the box would have been nice, though. I think the steel is much stronger. Wonder if this is the reason for the change, or just sn economy move? Btw. All 12 3/8 bolts were the wrong lenght. Not a big deal though.
Sorry about that, we are working our way through the wiring videos at the moment and have frames powder coated and donors torn down and cleaned, ready for shooting assembly videos. It looks like you will have your Goblin finished before the videos are done.
My cell number is 214-334-0232, if you have a question or need images of assemblies or info about anything text me an image of what parts your working on and your question and I will try to get you an answer as quick as I can.
You can also call me any time, I get quite a few calls especially on nights and weekends when folks are working on their kits.

Lonny