ASkiles' 918GBLN Street Build - 06 SS/SC

askiles

Goblin Guru
Hey guys...here is my build thread!! Pretty excited to get started. I will be doing a street Goblin (I should get that ordered today...) with the donor of a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC. Today starts the tear down of the Cobalt! Onward and upward...LOL

PS...the name 918GBLN is what I will do for a license plate when completed and registered. Bonus points to the person who knows that it means... ;-)

Attachments

askiles

Goblin Guru
918 is police radio code (for some agencies, including mine) for "insane" or "crazy". My daily driver '18 Challenger Scat Pack has the plate "918 V8". ...and now you know...THE rest of the story! LOL

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
It was put back in place so I could roll it around.
Understand. I have a set of 4 rollerskates under my donor, so I can roll it around. Bought the full set of 4 on sale at HF for $80 at their parking lot sale. These work great as I keep removing items from the car.

askiles

Goblin Guru
Some more progress on the donor teardown tonight. Pulled the interior, dash, pedals, BCM, master cylinders, harnesses, etc... Now I just need to drop the fuel tank and get the pump and lines. Onward!!!!

Attachments

Last edited: