Assembly help

PHENDERSON

Wondering if there are directions for the DF supplied headlights, taillights, and mirror/blinkers for assembly. Or even just some good pics that one could figure it out from.

PHENDERSON

So basically I'm just looking for close up pics of how the mounts, bolts, washers, spacers, etc. are set. If anyone has pics of the headlights, taillights, and side mirrors showing how they are mounted to the car it would help out so much.

Thanks in advance!

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Washers are used to protect the chassis and lights from the moving bolt/nut. As with the rest of the chassis assembly, it goes: Bolt>washer>light>chassis>washer>nut.

I’ll take pictures of mine in a little bit for you and post it up, but I’m case you get to that assembly before I post them, you can use the above for it.

The side mirrors go: Mirror>chassis>3D printed adapter>washer>nut.

Lndshrk Steve

Here are some close ups. I used the positive battery cable grommet at the firewall to plug the hole in the bottom of the headlights. Had to get a second one at the junk yard but it worked great.
On the headlights I used bracket, washer, lock washer and bolt.
There is a left and right base on the mirrors. Just play with them until the shape looks right.

Hope this helps.