AZMoto #245 ext-track - 09 SS TC

AZmoto

And these four that all come off at the same point were for the headlights and other non-used items? This is below the alternator.

AZmoto

Will that IC setup outperform the DF design?
Hard to say. I don't have any experience with the DF setup.

It's probably not in a great spot with regard to air flow but I'm not really relying on it in any significant way. Water/meth injection will be doing the heavy lifting but only from 15psi up. I considered not running any intercooler at all which I've done in the past but since I had this one left over from my Solstice setup and the dimensions just sort of worked out, I figured I would mount it up. If I were not running the water/meth injection I would probably plan on putting a couple of small fans on there to help out.

jFritzies

Looks super mean with the tires on! What size is that? I have the same nittos ready for mine. 295 rear and 255 front:cool:

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Looks super mean with the tires on! What size is that? I have the same nittos ready for mine. 295 rear and 255 front:cool:

Brett

Global control arm shortage coming to an end? My long backordered part arrived. Now I have a complete set.
I was told they're being discontinued maybe they had one last shipment finally come in who knows. That's if you can trust in AC Delco tech.