Back in Stock - Zero Mile Getrag F23 Transmissions Available - $500

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
THESE ARE NO LONGER SOLD OUT!!!!

Guess who has these in stock NOW????

They'll be added to the store shortly & are $500 plus shipping.

~Kimberly

devianteng

So I've been thinking/reading as about the F23 versus F35 for a LSJ car. What are the pros/cons? Cheaper to rebuild, and different gear ratio...but what else should I know if I were interested? Do they bolt up to the goblin frame or are different mounts needed?

r3drckt

Goblin Guru

Chubbs

Obviously shipping is dependent on location....but does anyone have a reasonable guess? $100 or $1000?

I've never shipped a transmission before.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Obviously shipping is dependent on location....but does anyone have a reasonable guess? $100 or $1000?

I've never shipped a transmission before.
As soon as the item is added to our store, it will show shipping costs once you add the needed info to calculate it. We're hoping to add it back to our store asap so keep your eyes open!

OR.....You are welcome to place an order by emailing us at [email protected] & let us know you want 1. Please make sure to include your shipping address so I can create an invoice for payment. Once I see payment, we'll get the order processed & packed asap. I'll reach out to confirm shipping costs before sending but we use UPS here & in the past our records show that folks have paid anywhere from $120 - $250 for shipping. Of course, that is subject to change.

Scott #321

What would the reasoning\motivation for me to pull the trigger on one of these?

I'm going this route for FD change as well as I am already experiencing a slow 1-2 shift due to synchro wear. Seems that most say this one actually works better in high HP cars. Axle shafts would be weak point in f23 car IMHO.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Start here, as this is the original discussion thread, but also search the forums for F40 and see the other discussions - there are a lot of them.

The short answer is the frame needs to be modded and DF has an option to install the F40. Happy reading. :D

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Because you already have your Goblin without the F40 frame mod and can't install the F40 6-speed. :rolleyes::p
Technical, Dragon Motorsports Goblin 2.0 has been ordered but not welded yet :)

And let’s not forget I still have the 2009 LS that has 10K miles on it, she has an auto that I could convert to a standard?

Seems like I might have to buy one for Goblin 3.0 someday.

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
You would need the pedal box, clutch master cylinder, fluid reservoir with the clutch outlet (if sticking with stock parts), flywheel, clutch and pressure plates to replace the flexplate and torque converter, shifter and cables, clutch slave cylinder and (obviously) the manual transmission. The passenger side axle shaft (long) will be replaced with a 2 piece jackshaft and axle - which is the same length as the driver's side axle. Plus all the other ancillary items like hose to connect the master cylinder to the transmission slave cylinder (its an aluminum block).