Bajakid1450’s ss 2.4 turbo track goblin build

Bajakid1450

That’s a cool looking plane:) the Cessna is getting New engine, new windows, new interior, auto pilot, LEDs for all the lights, garmin g5 units, new brakes, new bearings basically everything is getting replaced or refurbished. Anything aluminum or steel gets sent to the shop that’s powder coating the goblin to get coated to match the original color

95Blitz

Sounds like a lot of work on the ol' Cessna.

It's a Grob G120TP, it's carbon and fiberglass, with a Rolls Royce M250 turboprop, a MT prop, and Genesys avionics.

Bajakid1450

Sounds like a lot of work on the ol' Cessna.

It's a Grob G120TP, it's carbon and fiberglass, with a Rolls Royce M250 turboprop, a MT prop, and Genesys avionics.
You should look up a plane called the Dark Aero
It’s a full composite aircraft, slap a turbo prop in that thing lol

jamesm

Goblin Guru
It’s amazing how many people that have some form of aviation experience that have a goblin lol, I wonder why that is?
I think folks that like to build stuff like to build stuff no matter what it is.

I've always wanted to build an airplane. I've talked about it since I was a little kid. When I got my private pilot certificate, I started seriously researching plane kits. Through my research, I decided I needed to find a smaller kit to build to make sure I was committed enough to take on a plane kit. I thought about ultra-lights and the like but ended up settling on a kit car as they seemed to have the lowest requirements. I originally found the Exocets and was looking at those then I found the goblins and here I am.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
My neighbor finished building his plane (rc-something) about a year ago and now he’s working on another one. His attention to detail is amazing.

We had a guy move into the neighborhood last year and was finishing up his experimental. Took it on a test flight and crashed, just past the runway. He was lifeflight out of there, but I believe he’s ok. First crash in about 20years from what I heard.

That’s what I like about the goblin, if something doesn’t go right, I can just pull over, not plummet to the ground. :D

Bajakid1450

That’s crazy gotta be safe when building a airplane, you gotta think would I put my family in this and be absolutely sure that everyone will be safe