Benjy's Track Chassis #007 - 10 SS/TC donor

benjy

Kind of fun having a friend that owns a sign company. I’ve always loved IDRVSLO’s design, and this is pretty much a straight copy.

After seeing this my wife asked why I wasn’t doing a wing :rolleyes: we’ll see where that goes, I think I prefer wingless

Started with this

20674EA5-4128-4AB1-8F5B-6D7BAFE64543.jpeg

And this is what we settled on

54CDF9A1-8EDF-45D6-A736-C28BE832BD2A.jpeg

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Lol, that looks like one of the pics I either took of Rich's car or got from him when I visited him long ago.

Not knocking Rich's original work, but your design looks great. I plan to do literally the EXACT same kind of computer mockup soon. Is that all just photoshop, or were they using something else?

benjy

Lol, that looks like one of the pics I either took of Rich's car or got from him when I visited him long ago.

Not knocking Rich's original work, but your design looks great. I plan to do literally the EXACT same kind of computer mockup soon. Is that all just photoshop, or were they using something else?
Just photoshop, I have tinkered around with it, but all the shading and light changes around the cage are above my pay grade. Could be easier than I know, but I thought it turned out great

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Date night! Been having too much fun driving it to finish up some of the little details...

View attachment 17735
Awesome!!!!
Once you start driving it, some of the little details seem less important.... ;)

My wife leaves a hat and pony tail holder in the garage at all times now. Just in case we take a quick ride.

You need to get involved with the Goblin Picture Game: