Bosch pumps not needed

Amack1970

Hey guys, Ive removed the bosch pump on my goblin, and gone with a higher volume pump. I was originally going to run a double pump set up, so i bought a second pump and harness from ZZP. This didnt flow the volume i wanted. So i bought a larger pump. I have both of these pumps, with harness pigtails, and i dont need them. Anyone want them? Id like to get something out of them, but not looking to recoupe the 90 bucks i spent. Let mw know

Attachments

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Since we're in the technical forum and not classifieds :), have you been keeping track of temps before and after you swapped pumps? Curious to know how a higher flow pump works.

Amack1970

I have been watching my temps. Ive added 2 extra intercoolers to the factory system and a meziere 22gpm pump. Ive noticed the car still warms up under heavy boost, but begins cooling immediately once i get out if it. Currently in az its hot as hell! Just driving light to light my IAT's at 10 degrees warmer them ambient air temp.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Anthony, please share some photos of your intercooler set up. I am still in the mod stage for putting together the right system for driving this close to hell (AZ). :p

Amack1970

Anthony, please share some photos of your intercooler set up. I am still in the mod stage for putting together the right system for driving this close to hell (AZ). :p
Send me your cell. Ill text you some pictures. I dont want to put it on the forum until its done completely

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Good work on the extra heat exchangers, getting them in place to enable you to drive your Goblin in the 110 degree heat we are experiencing currently. Just a little more work and they could be permanently mounted to keep your IATs nice and cool year round. :D