Braum Seats

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I have elite-r's also. How long is their shipping time now? I got mine pretty quick over a year ago, but had harnesses on back order for almost 3 months before giving up and ordering racequips

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I think their normal discount is only 10% so 15% is definitely a bonus! You're going to love them. I LOVE mine. I paid $764 for mine and sold my oem seats for about 550 or so so it was a nice upgrade.

FYI if you don't want to buy Braum harnesses (they're not cheap) I got some nice Impact Racing harnesses and they're SFI 15.6 rated.

Last edited:

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
I have elite-r's also. How long is their shipping time now? I got mine pretty quick over a year ago, but had harnesses on back order for almost 3 months before giving up and ordering racequips
The estimated delivery date is 7 October so about a month .... I hope.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
I think their normal discount is only 10% so 15% is definitely a bonus! You're going to love them. I LOVE mine. I paid $764 for mine and sold my oem seats for about 550 or so so it was a nice upgrade.

FYI if you don't want to buy Braum harnesses (they're not cheap) I got some nice Impact Racing harnesses and they're SFI 15.6 rated.
I did look at their harnesses and did not buy them mainly because of the high price. Thanks for the info !!!

Last edited: