Builder #285 - Hello!

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I just noticed that Builder #285 is located right next to me (according to the map), I wanted to reach out and say hello!

There's a decent amount of us within a 2-3 hour radius of Charlotte, NC.

I'm in Lake Wylie, SC and @OptimizePrime is about 45m north in Charlotte. There's a few in Charleston and Spartanburg/Greenville as well.

I have my kit registered and driving if you'd like to come see it or talk shop.

I look forward to seeing your build!

Lotusdude

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. 285 is mine and I am in Newport SC. It is a standard length city frame with full bars. I will be using a 2007 SS SC with a g85 trans and the engine already has all three ZZP stage kits installed. My build will be somewhat delayed as I am working through having my garage rebuilt but more on that later. I am really looking forward to this project and I’ve been reading the forums for a long time. Can’t wait to get started and meet you all.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. 285 is mine and I am in Newport SC. It is a standard length city frame with full bars. I will be using a 2007 SS SC with a g85 trans and the engine already has all three ZZP stage kits installed. My build will be somewhat delayed as I am working through having my garage rebuilt but more on that later. I am really looking forward to this project and I’ve been reading the forums for a long time. Can’t wait to get started and meet you all.
tenor.gif

SS/SC gang!