C7 (D-GN) class 2 serial wire location

PHENDERSON

Hi everyone. I'm trying to figure out where the dark green wire that is to he labeled "C7 Class 2 Serial" originates from on the body control side. I know the other side is from the OBD2 port connector.

I somehow missed this one when labeling the wires and discovered I missed it when labeling the dash wires. I need to know where it originates from so I can pull the pin out and add the wire back to the harness.

Thanks in advance!

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I'm not sure what year or trim your donor is, but this is what I have noted and can recall from doing my 2007 SS/SC last month.

The C7 Class 2 Serial wire is the C7 pin on the 'C201 I/P Harness to the Body Harness' connector and is circuit 1049 according to the wiring diagram. This dark green wire ran to Pin 2 on the 'DLC' (OBDII) connector and connects to the wire coming out of Pin 16 on the 'PCM C1' connector on the fusebox side.

Here are the diagrams I referenced and others can chime in to correct whatever is inaccurate above. I am going off of my notes and memory. I didn't have the wire to label when I was at that spot in the video but it made sense with these diagrams when I went back to fix it.

PHENDERSON

Mine is a 06 SS/SC and I traced it to the same OBD2 pin so this must be the same for me. Thank you so much!