cant believe that i cant find this electrical gremlin...

Esstover

I had the same problem. If you removed the fuel pump relay to "jump" it, to empty the donors fuel tank, you may have fried the circuit board in the fuse box. It is below the fuses/relays and above the connectors on the bottom. It easy to split the fuse box and look. But look closely. I've attached a picture of mine. I soldered on a jumper to restore power and it fired right up.
View attachment 32824View attachment 32826
Any tricks to getting the fuse box to split open? I’m trying to work all the clips around the edge but still seem to get hung up. Do the 7mm bolts come out some how?

Lndshrk Steve

It's been a while . . . but I know all the fuses and relays must come out. Take a picture so you know where to put the back in. Then all the bolts holding the connectors to the bottom, must come out. Then just work the clips around the edge. It should pull right up out of the fuse box shell.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
It's been a while . . . but I know all the fuses and relays must come out. Take a picture so you know where to put the back in. Then all the bolts holding the connectors to the bottom, must come out. Then just work the clips around the edge. It should pull right up out of the fuse box shell.
IIRC: The 5) silver 7mm bolts on the fuse side/top of the fuse box have those "retainer washer things" on the bottom that must be removed so you can remove those 5 silver bolts and then split the fuse case. Cut those washer/retainers away using a small screwdriver and side cutters. If you want to replace them some big bolt stores have them. I found some in Dorman HELP products at AZ.