Car covers

BAR-AIR

Good Afternoon,
Picked up a couple of Miata car covers. Fits really nice on a standard frame without the rear wing. Could be a little longer (sides actual length is good) for a standard frame with the wing installed.
543DAB8A-B9DF-4F00-AC4D-3F58C35F2764.jpeg
748EC1EA-0AA6-4599-B128-9EA6ED92CA30.jpeg

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Thanks for posting this. I think it makes sense for me to pick up one once I get it all built. My garage get pretty dusty.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Has any one else found a good cover? I ordered one it was quite rough on the underside. I returned it. Looking for other solutions now.

Tim Moland

Bought some new bed sheets today. On the way to the trash with the old ones, I thought, hmm.. This might with as a car cover. King size sheets. Flat sheet on the front up over the windshield, and fitted sheet on the back half over the windshield. Actually worked pretty good. Plus the neighbors will think I have a batmobile now!!
20190819_000047.jpg
20190819_000009.jpg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Once someone figures out which exact car cover - make, model, year - make sure you post so the rest of can get one and not have to experiment. Thanks! :)

Vegas Roy

I'm running a car cover for a VW Carmen Gia on my dune buggy. It fits pretty good. They are not water tight. They are breathable and will allow water to leak through at the low spots. The soft backing helps keep from scratching. If it rains and I have the top off, the water will pool and leak through. Usually, right above the drivers seat, every time.