Cars and Coffee

Lndshrk Steve

No sales but taking A LOT of questions. Most people are surprised at how simply the FWD turns into RWD. I always offer to help with a build and to supply the tools needed only once.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I think I sold a new kit this morning to a local person. He spent 2 hours in my garage looking at all the kit parts and my in-process frame, asking lots of questions. Lonny will owe me another sale finders fee! ;)

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I never thought to look in my area to see if there's Cars and Coffee events. I looked this morning when I saw this thread and, lo and behold, there's one tomorrow morning at a local car dealership. The weather tomorrow won't be ideal for an open-top car (possible storms in the forecast), and it's the "horsepower edition" of the event (I presume that means the focus is on high-HP cars, of which mine is definitely not), so I'll skip this one and start looking at next year's events.

By then I will have changed up the paint again and will have acquired HP Tuners, so that gives me something to look forward to.

Chris_WNC

My little town has been doing one for about a year now. I usually take my Porsche but last weekend I took the Goblin. I parked by a Lotus of some sort. That thing made the Goblin look HUGE! It was gone by the time I got back with my coffee and doughnut so I missed getting a picture of them together. It was seriously small.

The Goblin was a hit. Interest from everyone. From the teens with bagged Hondas, through the Mustang crowd, all the way to the New Balance and jort Corvette guys.

CHRIS