Chassis #261 for sale -- LSJ-T swapped 06 donor

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Been debating whether or not to post my build for sale for awhile now. Finally made the decision to part ways though. Life events have changed my plans and I'm not able to invest the time into this project like I want. Car is essentially built. Was in the tuning stages with ZZP and was chasing down a burning oil issue. Had ZZP go through the turbo under warranty and they refreshed all of the internals. Haven't had a chance to put it back on the car nor a few other small maintenance items to see if the oil leak has been resolved. Build log is here: https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/r3drckt-extended-track-06-ss-sc-g85.2206/

Donor: 06 Cobalt SS. I have the title in my name for this. I can sign it over, along with a bill of sale for the Goblin and its MCO from DF Kit Car so you should have no problems titling and registering it.

Parts going with:
New PCV valve
New cometic head gasket for the LSJ
Group Buy Solid Shift: https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/solid-shifter-official-group-buy.2356/

Everything else is installed on the car already. F35 Trans has the LSD. Engine was fully rebuilt and turbo swapped. List of new parts below:
Redline MT-90 trans fluid
Royal Purple Break-In Oil
New Cobalt Clutch Master Cylinder
LSJ Clutch Upgrade Kit
ZZP HO Intercooler Pump
ACDelco Oil Filter
OEM Flywheel bolts
Clutch Alignment Tool
Clutch Pipe
ZZP Aluminum Flywheel
ZZP LSJ entry turbo swap with Z57 turbo
stage 2 turbo cams
Molnar 2.0 Hbeam rods
Diamond forged pistons 9.5CR
ATI underdrive damper
NBS
ZZP high voltage coil packs
NGK 2 step colder plugs
HPX extended range MAF sensor
ARP head studs
New lash adjusters
Clevite H series rod bearings
New main bearings
New Serpinetine Belt for AC Delete
New main seal
New throttle body gasket
ARP main studs
Upgraded cam cap bolts (12.9 grade bolts)
OTTP fuel rail fitting for boost reference
New fuel filter with single in/out for boost reference
ZZP Ported Head with 82# springs

Custom 21mm aluminum spacers (hub centric, also wheel centric)
Seibon Carbon Fiber GT Rear Spoiler
Braum Racing Elite-R Series Sport Seats
4-point Braum Harnesses
Konig Hexaform 18x10.5et18 matte bronze (ceramic coating applied)
Toyo R888R 295/30/18
Chassis painted Illusion Cherry
Footwell cover is installed
Hood is installed

Had Odo-Pro reset the odometer for me during the build so the cluster mileage reflects the actual mileage of the chassis/engine. Transmission had 143k miles on it. Slave cylinder was replaced during the build. Odometer reads ~65 miles (if I'm remember correctly).

I'm sure I'm missing stuff from the list. In total, I'm ~$35k into this project. First $25k takes it.

C2032DA2-946F-458F-8979-4DAD9014F10A.jpeg
D442B60A-B5EB-4133-825C-37FD51A2972B.jpeg