Chassis #400 with Donor for sale, Somerset WI

Plans have changed and I am selling my DF Kit Car Goblin package.

This is Chassis #400

The donor car is a 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged with about 160,000 miles on it. The car is in pretty rough shape, and is not currently road worthy. The transmission is most likely shot. I have a brand new F23 trans that will be going with. I did have some running issues with it, but I believe it's due to the tune (or lack thereof).

The options from DF;
Full Cage with Roof Bars, Fiberglass Hood, Fiberglass Engine Cover, and Fiberglass Footwell Cover, Standard Height Windscreen, Aluminum Side Panels, Wing Mount Set, Side Mirrors, License Plate Mount, Button Panels, Boost Gauge Mount, Anodized Shifter Kit, Rear Coilover Kit, 5x114.3 Bearing Hubs, Tow Bar Package, Steering Wheel Kit

I am not trying to make any money on this deal, just recoup my costs.

Looking for $16,000.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
@TrumanBurbank , someone is attempting to contact you about purchasing your chassis #400 but has not gotten access to the forum yet. I will PM his email address.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
View attachment 38091
Plans have changed and I am selling my DF Kit Car Goblin package.

This is Chassis #400

The donor car is a 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged with about 160,000 miles on it. The car is in pretty rough shape, and is not currently road worthy. The transmission is most likely shot. I have a brand new F23 trans that will be going with. I did have some running issues with it, but I believe it's due to the tune (or lack thereof).

The options from DF;
Full Cage with Roof Bars, Fiberglass Hood, Fiberglass Engine Cover, and Fiberglass Footwell Cover, Standard Height Windscreen, Aluminum Side Panels, Wing Mount Set, Side Mirrors, License Plate Mount, Button Panels, Boost Gauge Mount, Anodized Shifter Kit, Rear Coilover Kit, 5x114.3 Bearing Hubs, Tow Bar Package, Steering Wheel Kit

I am not trying to make any money on this deal, just recoup my costs.

Looking for $16,000.

Let me know if you have any questions.
one fine garage you have there.......... :)