Clutch Master Cylinder

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
So I was working on relocating the cruise cancel switch on my clutch pedal and when I grabbed the master cylinder to make sure my mod would not interfere with it I realized that the master cylinder mounted to the black "disc" of the firewall. Is there a mount that it quarter turns into included with the kit?

Ross

Goblin Guru
The brake master cylinder is mounted to the Cobalt pedal box, along with the gas pedal. The pedal box is under the dash of the Cobalt, and needs to be harvested and moved to the Goblin.
The clutch master cylinder does twist mount to the Goblin frame, with a nice DF part welded to the frame for it, then the Cobalt clutch pedal half frame bolts on.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
The brake master cylinder is mounted to the Cobalt pedal box, along with the gas pedal. The pedal box is under the dash of the Cobalt, and needs to be harvested and moved to the Goblin.
The clutch master cylinder does twist mount to the Goblin frame, with a nice DF part welded to the frame for it, then the Cobalt clutch pedal half frame bolts on.
Perfect. Thank you.
Any chance you have a picture of that???