Clutch switch

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
We got it fixed :)

(clutch relearn via vxnano/tech2win and a bad relay)

Nice meeting you today @Zoom Zoom, seeing your car today has me really excited about this build. Can't wait until my kit ships :)

Let me know if you need help with anything else.
Is there an "learn" or adjustment for the throttle? Ours seems like either idle or 1200 and above. There is no way to slowing depress the throttle to ramp up from 800 RPM to 1200 RPM. Makes cruising slowly difficult.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Is there an "learn" or adjustment for the throttle? Ours seems like either idle or 1200 and above. There is no way to slowing depress the throttle to ramp up from 800 RPM to 1200 RPM. Makes cruising slowly difficult.
I’m 99% sure I saw throttle position sensor on the screen when he was going through the programs, Just pm djclueless he’s a very nice guy:)

Is there an "learn" or adjustment for the throttle? Ours seems like either idle or 1200 and above. There is no way to geowing depress the throttle to ramp up from 800 RPM to 1200 RPM. Makes cruising slowly difficult.
I guess we will hijack Zooms thread.

‪Has it always been that way?

Did you happen to clean you throttle body? (Not suggesting you clean it just curious if you attempted to clean it and possibly moved the butterfly valve)

See post below.

Screenshot_20210418-173425.png

Screenshot_20210418-173204.png

Edit: To actually answer your question, yes there is an "idle learn reset"

Last edited: