Clutch

ole mother

So I have brand new f35 trans with LSD and was wondering what clutch to buy. I will be running around 350 whp. Just wondering if someone had a clutch they love/hate. Thanks in advance for the help.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
You want the phoenix friction ceramic ( 04-327.3C ). I have no issues with it in the slightest and push more than 350whp. Has a little chatter but otherwise very streetable and holds the power.

You can use the Opel ARP flywheel bolts without any modifications and it's priced right. Comes with a throw-out bearing and alignment tool as well.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I went with a GM performance parts (GMPP) clutch. It is normal feeling clutch, but can handle more hp than the stock one. Debated going with higher performance puck clutch, but didn't want a grabby/touchy clutch. The GMPP is suppose to be good to 350 hp.

ole mother

You want the phoenix friction ceramic ( 04-327.3C ). I have no issues with it in the slightest and push more than 350whp. Has a little chatter but otherwise very streetable and holds the power.

You can use the Opel ARP flywheel bolts without any modifications and it's priced right. Comes with a throw-out bearing and alignment tool as well.

thanks
I went with a GM performance parts (GMPP) clutch. It is normal feeling clutch, but can handle more hp than the stock one. Debated going with higher performance puck clutch, but didn't want a grabby/touchy clutch. The GMPP is suppose to be good to 350 hp.
thanks