CNCMan's City Ext 07 LS Manual

Sparvy

Big news! I am finally street legal and ready for some fun! I ended up going the Montana route, but it done and I can't wait to take some nice road trips.
How long did it take to get your registration from MT? I'm approaching 7 weeks and hoping it's not too much longer. I'd love to get some miles on it before the weather changes for the year.

CncMan333

How long did it take to get your registration from MT? I'm approaching 7 weeks and hoping it's not too much longer. I'd love to get some miles on it before the weather changes for the year.
It was a total of 12 weeks but I had to redo some paperwork because I bought the kit in 2018 and finished it in 2021. I had is as a 2021 Goblin on the bill of sale, but MT wanted it changed to 2018 to match the kit receipts. That added 4 weeks, so you should be at the point where you either get a tag in the mail or you find out that something needs changed. I spent a long time checking the mailbox everyday.....

CncMan333

My freshly street legal Goblin is spending a few days in the local hot rod spa (Shift N 2 Gear) where it is getting some tuning. The tuner asked if there was anyone he could call to ask some questions to who considers themselves an expert on tuning the 2.2 NA with this light a frame. They are using HP tuners if that matters. Any tuning pros out there? You can reply here or at my personal e-mail [email protected].

Ross

Goblin Guru
There are only a few of us who tune on this forum.
I do see that HP Tuners does support your car, and there is a stock tune out there.
Your car came with the E37 PCM, which it is different than my P12 PCM.

CncMan333

I am not as good at updating this page as I should be, but the build has been great fun and having a completed Goblin has been even more fun. Mine is not a super fast speedster, but it is faster than "normal cars" and way more fun. I built it to be a reliable touring car and it is proving to be great at that. I can't wait to get it to the mountains. I am at almost 1000 miles of worry free, no issues, cruising and still loving it.