Coffee & Cars

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Other than having to watch where I step so I wouldn’t crush it, was there other problems?

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Gonna pass for tomorrow. 290 is shut down to and from there, for me and the thought of sitting in traffic in 100* temps, is not on the top of my list. There’s a c&c in cypress on sat I’ll probably attend.

Joebob

Goblin Guru
Can't go either as working on suspension upgrades and heat management so she is not running this week.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
C&C in cypress this Saturday morning on 290 between Mueschke and mason, between 8 and 10. Big church. Can’t miss us.

Fairfield Baptist Church in Cypress, TX.

register here

edit: you only need to register if you want to park in the cool kid area.

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
And exotic one is tomorrow too. I’ll stick to the cypress one. I need to be home at a decent time to do a few things before the heat really turns on.

2F31D01A-4FF4-489B-AF8F-24327C975F94.jpeg

Ross

Goblin Guru
That Allard is pretty cool. We also order our DF Goblins engineless, and installed our own Chevy engine. I haven't won the 24 hours of Le Man yet.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
That Allard is pretty cool. We also order our DF Goblins engineless, and installed our own Chevy engine. I haven't won the 24 hours of Le Man yet.
but another 1,400 autoX will get us into the 24hr hard driven realm……. :0

Joebob

Goblin Guru
Can't make it either. Found I blew an axle seal coming back from the downtown Coffee and cars. My son's dream car is the GT 40 and they had several replicas and one original there.