Coffee & Cars

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Surprisingly everyone played it cool. He backed up, moved over and pulled forward like nothing happened. We were standing there like “we didn’t hear anything” :D He gets out and looks at it, then opens the door so his arm candy wouldn’t bump the wall with the door (as if that matters now). They walk inside like nothing really happened. Once he was inside, we all had to go look. :D

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
CC in downtown Houston today. Not exactly the best idea I ever had thinking “I don’t have anything going, I’ll drive 50 miles in 100000* heat and humidity to hang out in a parking lot” o_O

they parked me up front in the reserved parking for the cool kids. :cool:
692F5735-D4E6-4446-B648-163913BF4A21.jpeg
7D7A6D20-A6A9-4130-8B6A-270C9957B386.jpeg
F5D7EDF5-ED17-414D-B541-23EDCB6256C6.jpeg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
If I remember correctly, from my wandering memory, the transmission is in front of the engine with a transfer driveshaft beside the oil pan going back the rear differential? This also allows for AWD by running a driveshaft forward to a front differential. Takes up a lot of space. Don't remember if it was the Diablo or another supercar with this layout?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I find it ironic that NO ONE in the picture is looking the Atom driving in. The cool factor is pretty low and being bought-not-built is just another strike against the poser crowd. Real men (and women) build Goblins to be authentic top of the built-not-bought group. Russell got moved into the front row with the cool kids...I'm just sayin'. :cool: