Complete SS/TC for sale - Utah

benjy

Selling chassis #007 standard track frame. Build was completed in August 2020 with a low mileage (60k) 2010 SS TC donor. I have put about 4,000 miles on it with no issues. I had a great time building and using it. I'm now ready to pass it on to share the fun and to fund the next project (considering a mini jet boat or a rock crawler).

Some details:
  • Currently showing 66,200 miles (on original drivetrain).
  • Donor car was a salvaged 2010 Cobalt SS that was running and driving at tear down.
  • Timing chain guide bolt was replaced with the dorman bolt.
  • Wheels are Konig Freeform 17x9 5 on 114.3
  • Tires are Falken Azenis RT615K+ 255/40R17
  • Seats are the 5 point Corbeau option offered by DF
  • Titled in Utah. They titled it as a 2016 Make UUU Model Goblin Roadster
  • Majority of parts were powdercoated
  • Insured on a $20k stated value at $42/month. I'd be happy to pass along my insurance brokers info if desired.
I had so much fun building and driving this, then got tied up with a new baby, new job and a move across the state, so there are a few things included but not yet installed
  • Ebrake kit - I have the tubes and cables, and used the ebrake calipers
  • SACTX's full shifter upgrade kit
  • AEM wideband failsafe gauge 30-4900
I never had this car on a dyno, and haven't touched the factory tune.

Car is located in Moab, Utah. I would highly advise the buyer to fly into Moab, let me pick you up at the airport, hit all the national parks in Utah with some great scenic bypass roads, then road trip this thing home. I'd be happy to purchase and install a roof rack to make for an epic road trip!

Price is $20,000

Message on here or FB for additional questions.

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Montway Auto Transport
Inclosed car hauler did a great job hauling one of my cars, If you need a car hauler.

Jm12

Montway Auto Transport
Inclosed car hauler did a great job hauling one of my cars, If you need a car hauler.
Boy have I looked at a lot of transport companies over the last few days. I've quickly learned that it's significantly more expensive than the company ads would have you believe. Currently I'm leaning towards AmeriFreight as they seem to be the cheapest and also one of the best rated. What do you guys think about open vs enclosed carrier? I've read up a bit on the water prooofness of DFGs and it seems like open may be fine even with some rain.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Boy have I looked at a lot of transport companies over the last few days. I've quickly learned that it's significantly more expensive than the company ads would have you believe. Currently I'm leaning towards AmeriFreight as they seem to be the cheapest and also one of the best rated. What do you guys think about open vs enclosed carrier? I've read up a bit on the water prooofness of DFGs and it seems like open may be fine even with some rain.
Closed trailer for sure on the trip between Utah and Tennessee, good chance of rain anywhere (everywhere?) on the stretch of highway. You bought the Goblin dirt cheap, so make sure you don't short yourself on trip to its new home.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
If it was me I would pay the extra 200 or so for enclosed