Complete SS/TC for sale - Utah

Ross

Goblin Guru
I debated that same offer! But I would want a good wheel alignment, working cruise control, and gas money, and hotel too. lol.

Ross

Goblin Guru
It will probably be cheaper for JM12 to hire you, than to pay a transporter. The goblin might already have a good alignment and cruise control, but it is a 2 day drive, so a hotel would still be needed. It would need to be insured and plated... but he would have to do that anyways. You would have to watch the weather, but I bet it would be an adventure!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Ok, before JM gets too excited I’m just being a smart a$$ again and joking, but if I didn’t have a job I would totally be up for a road trip

Jm12

Cheapest enclosed transport I could find was $1,500. Ultimately I decided to fly in with a buddy and co-drive it back. 25 hours of road time and ultimately it'll probably end up being close to the same price, but I'll get to hang out in Moab for a few days and one way or another I'll have a story to tell when it's done. Wish us luck.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Cheapest enclosed transport I could find was $1,500. Ultimately I decided to fly in with a buddy and co-drive it back. 25 hours of road time and ultimately it'll probably end up being close to the same price, but I'll get to hang out in Moab for a few days and one way or another I'll have a story to tell when it's done. Wish us luck.
Start a build log and post a lot of pictures along the way.

Jm12

Start a build log and post a lot of pictures along the way.
Planning on it. I've got a friend who's encouraging us to vlog the trip so he can live vicariously. First 6 hours are going to be absolutely killer. Then it gets flat for a looooong time.

Bring a tarp just in case it rains and you need to pull over and cover up!
A car cover and a cargo box should be delivered to Ben's house before we arrive. Hoping that we can figure out a relatively easy way to get the cargo box mounted up top. We're definitely depending on it. I'm thinking we can get away with buying some 1-3/4" U bolts and wrapping the bars with butyl rubber (i.e. old bike tubes) to prevent damaging the paint, drill some new holes and off we go.