Coolant Hose

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Passenger side, don’t like how this is collapsing, dose anyone have part numbers for hose so I can do it over and a better job at routing it?

(

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
It probably won’t work but try trimming the hose a little shorter at the top end and see if it will work. Just a little at a time. If needed you can remove the bracket it’s routed around. From the angle it probably won’t wok but worth a try.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Using the coolant hose strap instead of those zip ties might help too. It's a metal loop to keep radiator hose off of the alternator pulley.

Joebob

Goblin Guru
Passenger side, don’t like how this is collapsing, dose anyone have part numbers for hose so I can do it over and a better job at routing it?

(

I have my hoses different from yours with the short one on top and the longer hose on the bottom. Trim them to align best.
A6E57D0A-4C58-4B5A-A539-07486B0685ED.jpeg

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Issue resolved :) For what ever reason I had the lower one in the picture laying around and grabbed that one to use.

The top one in the picture is the correct one and should be used at the engine fitting as Joebob pints out.

Temporarily have it zipped-tied until I find the appropriate clamp.