Coolant level connector/wire

jFritzies

I can’t seem to find a coolant level connector or wire. What pin is the green wire for the coolant level on the BCM? I also need a diagram to read the pin layout. My cobalt is 2008 LS. is it possible it doesn’t have a level sensor?

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I don't remember my 2008 Cobalt LT having a coolant level sensor, only the coolant temperature sensor. FWIW, I worked my harness to the old wiring video guides (base model automatic). The newer videos look to include content for higher trim level donors.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I don't remember my 2008 Cobalt LT having a coolant level sensor, only the coolant temperature sensor. FWIW, I worked my harness to the old wiring video guides (base model automatic). The newer videos look to include content for higher trim level donors.
Look at the bottom of your coolant overflow/burp tank. If there is a plug under there you have one, just match a plug up to it.

Oops didnt mean to reply to yours k.rollin

jFritzies

Sounds about right. I’m going off those videos also. I guess I’ll move on from it. I checked the green wires coming from the BCM and I don’t see anything that went to a connector