Corbeau FX1 Wide Seats

PyroGuy923

I got the Corbeau FX1 Pro Wide seats and I can't seem to get them to fit. The upper outer bolster hits the chassis and the lower inner hits the parking brake handle. They also don't fit between the seat brackets on the widest setting.

Do these not fit? Do I have the wrong brackets? Chassis is standard length track configuration.

Tinkles

They do not fit. I ended up selling off my FX1 Pro Wides and going with a set of 18.5" wide Kirkeys.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
@Tinkles I have the 18.5's also and while I (and any size passengers) can fit, when i'm spirited driving I can feel myself shift in the seat as it's missing side bolsters. Do you have side bolsters on yours and what did you go with?

sorry for the thread jack.

DJE0199

I HAVE SOLVED the FX1 Wide issue. I used the DF mounts at its most narrow position, added 2”x2” (2”x3” would’ve been better) angle iron to the inside flush with the DF bracket, bolted a cross bar (wouldn’t need if used 2”x3” angle) to mount the slides, on top of the slides I have a 15”x 1.5” flat bar to mount the chair to slides since my slides are too short.

I got the Corbeau FX1 Pro Wide seats and I can't seem to get them to fit. The upper outer bolster hits the chassis and the lower inner hits the parking brake handle. They also don't fit between the seat brackets on the widest setting.

Do these not fit? Do I have the wrong brackets? Chassis is standard length track configuration.
I had the same issue. I posted my solution on this thread below