Custom fenders?

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Hey all,

I wish it wasn't winter. My garage isn't heated and it's too **** cold now to do much wrenching.

I've been thinking ... the tires I ended up going with are 255's up front and 275's in back. I know the widest DF-provided fenders will only fit up to 245's. Any chance of wider fenders coming available in the future, or possibly could custom sets be made?

Thanx!

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
It would not be that hard to split the DF fenders down the middle and add some material then glass them back together .

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Ark. Are you planning on leaving fenders on your car, or just looking to pass inspection?
I'm not sure. Probably looking to leave them on. My state is a pain in the ass already, so putting them on just to pass an inspection then removing them might be like poking the sleeping bear.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I'm not sure. Probably looking to leave them on. My state is a pain in the ass already, so putting them on just to pass an inspection then removing them might be like poking the sleeping bear.
Probably a good choice. Most of the state and local PD. know the fender rules. It is the smaller items that you can sneak by after the initial inspection