Custom Ignition Switch Electrical Adapter

Lando217

9 boards ready to go (the picture below is before I put them in heat shrink). I have PM'ed the 7 people that indicated they were interested. I have 2 (possibly more) unclaimed boards. If you are interested for $45 shipped, let me know. I do not have plans to make another batch of these in the future.

View attachment 12338
Same here payment sent thanks!!!

Anks329

9 boards ready to go (the picture below is before I put them in heat shrink). I have PM'ed the 7 people that indicated they were interested. I have 2 (possibly more) unclaimed boards. If you are interested for $45 shipped, let me know. I do not have plans to make another batch of these in the future.

View attachment 12338
Same, paid this afternoon and sent my info over. Thanks for your work on building these!

bradr

Everyone that has paid up to this point has been shipped and sent the tracking info. Thank you!

bradr

Ok, sharing out this design for anyone who wants to build your own. I will not be answering questions or providing support. You can order the PCBs from OSHPARK as I have shared out the board design. www.oshpark.com Click on sharing, then search for "Goblin Ignition Adapter". Oshpark allows you to order the boards in multiples of three.

Attached is the BOM from Mouser for enough parts to populate three boards. I think the BOM is missing the part number for the crimp pins to use with the two pin connector. If I can find it ill update this post.

Attachments

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Thanks for sharing. I'm almost done with my engine swap and I've been waiting for that to be done before I start making modifications to the wiring harness. My old keyless system I was using was dying so it didn't get moved to the new harness.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Thanks Brad. I'm assuming that providing this information for the keyless ignition is an indication that the TPMs gadget may not be a go?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Fully understand, since this is a very part time project you are basically doing from the goodness of your heart. We can only wait in anticipation for you to have the time to work it some day. Thanks for the update - and hopefully you can get back to your Goblin sometime soon.