Custom stainless exhaust

Amack1970

I completely get you bro. My post was not an attempt to bash your exhaust or the cost, I’ve spent what others would call stupid money on stuff I really wanted as well just in this case because I thankfully can do it myself I can’t justify it even though I will be the first to say yours looks better than mine and I’m sure sounds great too. I think they are the same Vibrant brand ultra quiet resonators? It’s custom jobs like yours that gave me the inspiration to want to do my own in the first place and I love to see these one off upgrades in the community. Do you have an exhaust note on yours? Would be nice to compare cause I would describe mine the same way you do and probably similar notes if same brand. I hope to do a video with sound soon when weather improves.
[/QUOTE]
Do a video for sure. I have the first start up on YouTube and I think it's attached to this thread. Yes they are the Vibrant resonators. I've really enjoyed it. Desert Sasqwatch and I drove down to the tuscon area a few weeks ago and could talk, no headache or ringing ear drums

GoblinGuyZ

Yeah I only drove it around my neighborhood so far but could def have an easy conversation. I’ll take a vid for sure