Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Is there someone in Michigan that could print me some. I’d pay for them of course
I just ordered a bunch of items to be printed by Craft Cloud, just throwing that out as an option. I got the link from others on the forum. It seems like a 3D printing Etsy shop except you give the files to be printed.

kurbkilla

I made a new cup holder that's meant to hold your phone too... it does not have the tunnels underneath because I plan on installing it ahead of the gear selector. I have not test this print yet, and it's made for a pretty beefy iPhone with case... use/print at your own discretion. I made a little bendy tab on the phone pocket to help keep it in.

@Goblin Graber you may be interested in this one too? It also uses the larger format already built into it in from the above feedback.

View attachment 20284
Did you install this before the shifter? how did it work? do you have pics? I was thinking the phone holder could be used as registration/insurance holder

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
Did you install this before the shifter? how did it work? do you have pics? I was thinking the phone holder could be used as registration/insurance holder
It's after the shifter, toward the front bulkhead. It's just self-tap drilled into the tunnel cap. I prob have pictures somewhere but not off the top of my head.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Can someone turn this into a useable file for Craft Cloud? It doesn't like my dimensions, says it's way too big? I've attached a sketch of what I was really going for, the bottom sketch of the hand drawing.
1663605138400.pngPower Port Sketch.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
You are missing the dimension of where the 31.00 mm hole is. I assume it's centered. I'm working on this really quick.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Thanks guys. I opened mine up in TinkerCAD instead of SketchUp and it looked better. You all were correct that I was trying to center the big hole. I couldn't get that hole centered, so you guys helped a lot there. Definitely need to play around in CAD more, that simple bracket took me about 1.5-2 hours to make, but about 45 minutes of that was getting to know the SketchUp web app.
Part ordered via Craft Cloud. I'm going to mount this on the foot plate cover for my USB ports. Hopefully it's reachable but still out of the way enough.

Rauq - You all are winners in my book.

Last edited:

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Waiting on my 3 500x500 Ratrig kits. Currently busy designing my new extruder layouts; this is what I’ve got so far. Will be running quick change tool heads so its gonna be a mishmash of Ratrig design that I will need to modify in order to fit my application.

I don’t check in here often but I’m pretty quick at drawing if anyone needs a quick and easy .stl of something, let me know via PM.

AB7A37EA-FCFA-4D69-9B2D-0CEB80C975C4.jpeg
B4BF89F4-AA9E-424A-90AB-F3F58B65DCC5.jpeg