Dakota8800's City Goblin! - 2005 Cobalt SS/SC

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Oh. And yes, grab the park brake stuff. You’ll probably want that and it doesn’t take much to install it.

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Use high pressure (60psi or higher) rubber fuel hose to clean up the the fuel hose routings. Cut the ends off the stock hoses and attach them to the rubber hoses. I also cut the plastic line off the car from the quick disconnect on the engine to the metal line going back to the fuel tank. I spliced that in for a clean look from the filter to top of the engine.

yep, a clock spring for the air bag. Not needed.
I did something similar on my build:

Dakota8800

Use high pressure (60psi or higher) rubber fuel hose to clean up the the fuel hose routings. Cut the ends off the stock hoses and attach them to the rubber hoses. I also cut the plastic line off the car from the quick disconnect on the engine to the metal line going back to the fuel tank. I spliced that in for a clean look from the filter to top of the engine.

yep, a clock spring for the air bag. Not needed.
Looks good and seems easy enough. Thanks!

Dakota8800

Would wholeheartedly recommend getting the parking brake kit, having a 5-speed with no parking brake strikes me as unsafe as hell, lol!
You guys are always making me spend more money! :p
Yeah you're right though. I'll get it ordered.

Goblin Graber

If you want to save money not powder coating but want a durable finish I suggest top coating the paint on your chassis with 2k clear. Comes in two part rattle cans. You just release the hardener from the bottom of the can, shake, and spray real 2 part clear.

I paint matched the lower fork legs and side covers on my buddys Dyna 5 years ago this way and they are still holding up good.