Danger Ranger 9000

Fozda

Goblin Guru
If you follow the Cleetus McFarland YouTube channel at all you're probably familiar with the Danger Ranger 9000 race coming up. If you don't watch his channel, he is a YouTuber that purchased a 3/8 mile oval track in Florida and hosts Pay Per View events that usually include about 20 Crown Vics and a bunch of his buddies/other YouTubers/celebrities/racers. This time is a little different though. He is hosting a race of roughly 30 Ford Rangers and it was opened up for 25 people to apply to participate in the race. I applied when registration opened up and was somehow chosen to be one of the 25 people! We've spent the last 4 weeks prepping the truck and we're just about done. We'll be testing the truck this Sunday at a local track(Rockford Speedway) and hopefully it works well! We currently have a 1 video of the truck build up on our YouTube channel but there will be a couple more coming soon!
220424935_1465186473820686_2060812809580547171_n.png

PXL_20210724_180505386.jpg

PXL_20210724_180753793.jpg

Rauq

Goblin Guru
What a good looking race truck! It's impressive that you hung with Kevin for a while. That dude seems like he was born in a race car.

edit: guess my first screenshot was a little early lol

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Congrats on your ftd in qualifying! I'll be rooting for you! I'm assuming the Goblin isn't legal for spectator drags?

Rauq

Goblin Guru

Cleetus also chatted with Mr. Fozda on his channel for a minute and said he ran the fastest time in qualifying, faster only than Cleetus himself

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Congrats on your ftd in qualifying! I'll be rooting for you! I'm assuming the Goblin isn't legal for spectator drags?
Thanks for the shoutout! They weren't allowing anyone to run the Rangers in the spec drags because it would just bog it down. There was a lot going on to get ready for the race while the spec drags were going on too.