[Delete Me] Custom RPD + Gauge Pod for SS/TC models

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
After final testing and fitment with the hood and steering wheel, the whole thing just doesn't work and I'm going to have to redesign a great deal.

Those of you who have sent money have been refunded.

RIP project :'(

Last edited:

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
Chris,
I've since rethought the gopro mount but can still make you one if you'd like. The problem ended up being the mounted base that goes on the car. I didn't want to model in and include a nut holder/screw like real go-pro mounts have. Laziness?

However I do have a model for the top part (as seen in the pictures above) that I can send you if you'd prefer, it fits a standard gopro base mount just fine, but I ended up not modeling the base and screw set up that it would attach to. Since this is/was originally made for my own use, I thought I'd prefer that way but after my first few test prints I ended up going with a solid base mount which I finished the other day but can't print right now due to 3D printer issues that I've ordered parts to fix.

I will attach new pictures of the solid base today during some free-time from my normal work schedule.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
After final testing and fitment with the hood and steering wheel, the whole thing just doesn't work and I'm going to have to redesign a great deal.

Those of you who have sent money have been refunded.

RIP project :'(