DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest 2021 (Ends 5PM CST 12/10/21)

Joebob

Goblin Guru
Goblin #270 signing in. Got the family involved in the decorating. (cobalt shell still for sale) :)

Even the mischievous elf decided to swing from her "wrecking ball"

Wore my festive homemade ugly Christmas sweater that was ethically harvested from clothes at Goodwill.

OK, Back to the car.

After the photos it was time to drive it around and put back to bed.

Holiday drive

My only problem is every time I drive it, the ribbons on the wreaths get out of sync. Anyone have any good ideas?

Happy Holidays all!

Joe

Attachments

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Goblin #270 signing in. Got the family involved in the decorating. (cobalt shell still for sale) :)
View attachment 29291

Even the mischievous elf decided to swing from her "wrecking ball"
View attachment 29293

Wore my festive homemade ugly Christmas sweater that was ethically harvested from clothes at Goodwill.
View attachment 29297View attachment 29298

OK, Back to the car.
View attachment 29299
View attachment 29300

After the photos it was time to drive it around and put back to bed.

Holiday drive

My only problem is every time I drive it, the ribbons on the wreaths get out of sync. Anyone have any good ideas?

Happy Holidays all!

Joe
spin those rear tires a little and that will fix those bows..... ;)
Looks awesome!
nice play on the chestnuts.......

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Less than 1 hour to go...Any last minute entries?

The entries so far are making this SUPER tough to decide but we will announce a winner sometime next week!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

Wow, y'all really made it super difficult to pick just 1 winner but after taking a vote from everyone here.....

Congratulations to Joe W (Goblin #270) & his family for their winning entry! We loved how the family worked on it together & the obvious fun that came from all that!

We'll be shipping Joe's prize out as soon as we can but we're not sharing with anyone what that prize it. We don't want to spoil the surprise that he & his family will experience when they open their box! We have asked Joe to please share a photo, when he is able to though it may take a bit but please keep an eye out for a future posting on this thread!

Thank you to ALL of you that took part in our 1st Annual DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Decorating Contest 2021! We hope that y'all had a lot of fun planning & putting together your entries & we look forward to seeing what y'all come up with for our 2nd Annual DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Decorating Contest 2022!

Joebob

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

Wow, y'all really made it super difficult to pick just 1 winner but after taking a vote from everyone here.....

View attachment 29438

Congratulations to Joe W (Goblin #270) & his family for their winning entry! We loved how the family worked on it together & the obvious fun that came from all that!

View attachment 29443

View attachment 29441

We'll be shipping Joe's prize out as soon as we can but we're not sharing with anyone what that prize it. We don't want to spoil the surprise that he & his family will experience when they open their box! We have asked Joe to please share a photo, when he is able to though it may take a bit but please keep an eye out for a future posting on this thread!

Thank you to ALL of you that took part in our 1st Annual DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Decorating Contest 2021! We hope that y'all had a lot of fun planning & putting together your entries & we look forward to seeing what y'all come up with for our 2nd Annual DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Decorating Contest 2022!
Thank you all. We are super excited!!! Watch this space for more!

Joe

Joebob

Goblin Guru
My "Major award" has arrived from DF today. No telling what it is but was told that it was not a puppy or frozen fish, so I will wait til Christmas morning to open. Guesses welcome.

For those not in Houston, it is sunny and 80 degrees. Brrrrr!

I am happy that I have the biggest present too.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
My "Major award" has arrived from DF today. No telling what it is but was told that it was not a puppy or frozen fish, so I will wait til Christmas morning to open. Guesses welcome.

For those not in Houston, it is sunny and 80 degrees. Brrrrr!

I am happy that I have the biggest present too.

View attachment 29491
I LOVE this...Absolutely LOVE this!