DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest 2021 (Ends 5PM CST 12/10/21)

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hey Goblin Family & Friends! Who's ready for our 2021 DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Decorating Contest?

We all know how COOL & unique Goblins are, turning heads everywhere they go!

With the Holidays coming up we want to see YOUR Goblin "Decorated for the Holidays"! Be creative but BE SAFE!

Our contest starts NOW & ends on Friday, December 10th 5PM CST. All of us here at DFKC will vote on our favorite & send that person a SPECIAL prize from us all here!

Come on, show us your creativity & your love for your Goblin! ANY photos MUST be RECENT AND have your Goblin # along with it for it to be considered in the contest.

Please post all photos here in this thread to be considered. Your Goblin # must be posted as well.

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hoping y'all are working on your entries for this years contest! The PRIZE will be WELL worth it!

As a reminder: This contest ends on Friday, December 10th 5PM CST. All of us here at DFKC will vote on our favorite & send that person a SPECIAL prize from us all here! ANY photos MUST be RECENT AND have your Goblin # along with it for it to be considered in the contest.

Have a great weekend y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

Come on Goblin Family - Please don't leave me hanging& thinking that none of our Goblin Family wants to get in the Holiday mood & have some fun with this! An AWESOME prize will be shipped out to the winner & no...It's not a t-shirt! We'd not do that to you for something like this! I know that our Goblin Family has a TON of creativity!

The winner of our VERY FIRST EVER DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest will receive a prize valued at $600!

And go.......

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Should we post our pictures here or email them in?
Thanks for asking! I've updated the original posting.

Please post all photos here in this thread to be considered.

All photos must be recent & have your Goblin # along with it for it to be considered in the contest.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Taking down the Thanksgiving decorations and replacing them with Christmas decorations resulted in this mashup. I definitely couldn't get downtown like this but I could also definitely drive in a parade like this. Maybe next year!

A whole new take on GOBZILA...

and yes, Tom the Turkey is actually in the car in both pictures!

Now I think I'm out of excuses before #240 goes under the knife for the winter!

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
She is waiting with baited breath for us to show our progress.
DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest 2021

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

There's some entries being worked on!!!

Don't forget to post your Goblin # with any photos you post in this thread!

Rauq

Goblin Guru

The turkey was intended to be a lawn ornament so it required a little bit of electrical finagling to power through the car. The neighbors liked it well enough that they picked up this 12v DC snowman that they came across. It's intended for cars, albeit probably ones with roofs and doors. In the end, he can do street speeds better than the turkey could. He can wear my Racequip gloves when parked but isn't quite strong enough to hold my helmet. The harness looks good on him too!