DF Kit Car Store Updated - Check It Out!!!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hey Goblin Family & Friends!

When was the last time you visited our store site? We've added a bunch of products to it, check it out!

DF Kit Car Store

Once there, use the tabs on the left to go to the section you're looking for or use the search feature on top.

It's super easy to check out but the best feature is that your shipping charges are shown to you right then!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Wow y'all, thanks for all the store orders! You are keeping us BUSY! We're so glad that y'all are finding the updates to the site so helpful!

Brett

I will say, DF full sends it with their shipping. I ordered some random bits that I know I will need on Thursday and the order will be delivered on Saturday.

Granted, I am in the same state but that is still crazy fast.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
It's the metal plate with four threaded bolt holes in a square pattern, used to secure your two engine cover pieces together.

*edit* To be clear, you won't need one. You don't have a turbo donor.

baustin

It's the metal plate with four threaded bolt holes in a square pattern, used to secure your two engine cover pieces together.

*edit* To be clear, you won't need one. You don't have a turbo donor.
Even with a supercharged donor I have to use the cover splices, there's no way to get the cover and under the frame and over the engine without it being split, mine is just split right down the middle instead of around the intercooler. I didn't cut off much of the back flange, I've seen some stop the cover at the strut bar instead of letting it go further back, maybe that type wouldn't need a split.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Well, I found someone else's photo, that I am guessing has a metal plate where the green outline is, as I can see the 4 bolts.

Also found these 4 bolts on baustin's car... but these are not in a square formation.

These are:

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
More & more items have been added to our online store! Make sure to use the navigation tabs on the left of the page to see everything!
DF Kit Car Store
Just some feedback about the store. When I went there and ended up on the "Store Home" I browsed through everything to see what was available and got to the bottom and though "There isn't as much as I thought there would be" and almost just went on to something else. I assumed it was the entire collection being the "Home" and the departments on the side just filtered it down to just a few items. Only to find out if you go in to Electrical, there are items that are in Electrical and Home and other items that are not.

So the instinct is if you go the the Home, one may not go anywhere else and miss out on the other items. Maybe Home should just show the categories and a small sample of each to make it a bit more obvious where to go to find the goodies for dummies like me. If I almost missed it, others may also. Food for thought for the web guys, I know they love tweaking the website.