DF Surprise on Facebook ???!?!?!?!?!!!!

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Hint

This is a kit, and it is for an ecotec powered vehicle, but.... It is not for a Goblin.

This is a side project we have been working on after hours and weekends. Adam still has some web stuff he needs to finish tonight before he adds it to our kit site.

askiles

Goblin Guru
Hint

This is a kit, and it is for an ecotec powered vehicle, but.... It is not for a Goblin.

This is a side project we have been working on after hours and weekends. Adam still has some web stuff he needs to finish tonight before he adds it to our kit site.
We wait in anticipation!!

George

Goblin Guru
What ever it is it will keep his people busy which will prolong the life of the company. Diversity in product does nothing but make everything more better. If he got a contract to build the Exocet chassis would be good for thing with every thing they have going on.

Brad

Balphamore

Looking at the picture. It looks an awful lot like the slingshot. Which if I'm not mistaken is ecotec powered as well. The little wings in the front. Tend to give me that impression at least.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
That's awesome, I looked at buying a slingshot and having it converted to 4 wheels by this company out of Florida but they wanted something like $10k for the conversion.

Wes

The way the belt is driven on those things, this just makes sense! I've always hated the way the Slingshot looked, especially from the back, but this makes it look right.

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
OK, a little clarification for my further education (lol). Someone mentioned Canada. 3-wheeled vehicles ARE allowed there.
Is this mainly for those who simply desire a 4-wheel version ( I would...)? Or is there a legal reason?