Rttoys

Goblin Guru
:DI’m 46 and I barely know how vacuum cruise works. The bast thing about vac cruise is you could rev the throttle without digging your fingers under the air cleaner to turn the throttle.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Thought crossed my mind when I purchased the OBD reader. Start collecting the right tools.
You can't work on newer vehicles without the right tools. You pretty much have to have them or pay someone for the repair. And you will spend a lot of money trying to replace parts based upon someone else's fix with the "same" symptoms.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
If it’s anything like the TC I would say it’s more than likely a wiring issue but could be the ECM. See if you can get the factory service manual diagnostic steps for you model. And also get a test light while getting the voltmeter.
It’s probably going to be a broken wire, bad connection since that code is an indication of an open circuit or high resistance.

Keckster

I've got voltage running through the senor connection and I tested the old, and new, boost solenoid sensor with the "9volt battery" trick. Both sensors are working. Check engine light went out but I'm still limited to 1-3lbs of boost.

How to check your GM boost solenoid

I have a ZZP 1.0 LSJ PCM on order.
Did the new pcm happen to fix your issue? I'm running into the same bypass solenoid code and everything seems to be working up to the pcm on my end as well...