Does anyone need an excuse to go to the Beach!?

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Sorry folks! I must head east on February 5. I must meet sister’s grand babies and get back to the garage to jump start this whole mess and steer my willing accomplice in the right direction. My accomplice, the farmer, is itching to cut something up and self control is not his long suit! He is finishing up his 4w/d 82 Regal and spoilin’ for another challenge.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Well just Darn fellas! I leave on Saturday and won't be back this way for a while. Mebbe Christmas? (Mebbe Tuscon? Momma will decide!) Many miles and a Grand Baby coming in June(Moab, UT) and The daughter's wedding in Sept.(Billings, MT) and turkey day back w/#3 child in Springfield, MO. I had fun w/o y'all, coulda been fun with ya!? I'll be ripping into my victims around Feb 22. I'll take lotsa pix! Wish me luck! Bon Route! and Keep on Goblinin!

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Gob-Balt= looks like a Cobalt, steers like a Goblin! Momma wants to be in Callaway Gardens, GA by Tulip season!, so we "urban nomads" get itchy feet and gotta move! (Not tryin' ta be caustic, but we've been here 2 months just watin' on y'all to stop on by!) I've got to get back to the garage and start on (black06)Gob-Balt(street legal) and (red07)Gob-Balt2(autocross bomber w/ S/C Buick 3800 and Passat 5 speed mounted N/S). My victims have been waiting on me for months! (Parts and donors are stacking up, 4 Balts + a stripped HHR, misc parts and a 97 Pontiac Bonneville S/C engine.) Then we have to get to Moab, UT by June 15 to help welcome grand son #2! Being retired doesn't mean I'm doin' nuthin', I'm just concentrating on doing stuff for me!