Dominator headlights

Peregrinus

Anyone know what the wires coming out of the headlights all are?

Theres white yellow black. And a tan wire all on its own.

I know what the wires are on the harness side, but dunno what the wires are on the lights themselves, it didn't come with any paperwork inside the box at all.

Peregrinus

I assume black is ground, tan maybe running lights? White and yellow must be low and high beams? Would like to know for sure before I solder anything

Peregrinus

JPas914

That’s the wiring for the Dominator series lights. You can also disassemble the light to get an idea where each wire goes and then temporarily connect wires to figure out what is what. I shared the same link on one of the Goblin pages. It’s the same wiring layout as my headlights.

Peregrinus

That’s the wiring for the Dominator series lights. You can also disassemble the light to get an idea where each wire goes and then temporarily connect wires to figure out what is what. I shared the same link on one of the Goblin pages. It’s the same wiring layout as my headlights.
Ok cool, I'll wire it as per that thread then, perfect. I just didn't see that was dominator specific, I'm good then. Just gotta wait on plugs to come, I bet that was my post u commented on too lol