Donor bearing hub

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Auto Shack will not let you put these hubs in you cart unless you put the proper car in... But you can take the part numbers and put them into Ebay and buy all four front and rears for $101.00 from them.

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
So put the "proper car" in. What does it matter if you put in a car you don't, or no longer have?
What they don't know won't hurt you.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
So put the "proper car" in. What does it matter if you put in a car you don't, or no longer have?
What they don't know won't hurt you.
I dont know what year Malibu or G6 these are for. But they fit the Cobalt Squatch might know he is the one that found them.

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Actually, these are the rear (front on a Cobalt) hubs I listed for my 08 FE5 uprights. These fit the DF supplied aluminum uprights for the front of the car. They are Cobalt 08-10 SS/TC specific hubs.
I only called out the front (rear on a Cobalt) hubs from Auto Shack in my build log - see further up in the link. Someone else's discussion in my build log paired up the front and rear hubs in the discussion, both from Auto Shack. I didn't buy those Malibu front hubs and didn't include them in my discussion.

Please note I have a 08 SS/TC with the FE5 suspension, which uses different uprights, bearings, ball joints, etc. from the FE3/FE5 used in the earlier SS years.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I learned this recently as well. If I understand and recall correctly, the front Malibu / rear Goblin hubs only work with SS/TC knuckles. I'm pretty sure there is no non-ABS 5 lug GM front / Goblin rear hub for the SS/SC cars.

However, I did successfully install the Malibu rear / Goblin front non-ABS 5 lug hubs. These should be the same for SS/SC and SS/TC cars.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I’m glad @Towerdog posted they didn’t work when he did because I placed the order for front and rear hubs 4 hours beforehand. Thankfully it’s the weekend so I was able to cancel before they shipped. Re-ordered Malibu rear non abs and SS/SC front with abs