Dragon Motorsports 1.0 [Extended\Full-Cage\Double Door Bars] - [Frame #290] - SOLD

Joebob

Goblin Guru
The engine prep videos show that you pull the MAF wiring out of the bundle to allow you to route it as needed. I plumbed up my intake as shown and in this position, I think the stock wiring would have been enough, but I did not need an extension.

Joe

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks, i saw a video that showed that at one point but for life of me I could not find a few days ago.

Found it now:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Although it’s a little windy today was able to paint in between gusts, the exhaust Eastwood High Temp Satin Black.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I'm looking forward to seeing that on the car, I've been meaning to shoot mine but I'm a little concerned that straight black will be a bit much for my color setup. Did you do anything special for prep?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Here is a copy of Briann1177’s post that I organized in Excel and saved to an image file if anyone wants to save and print?

1 - Upper/Lower Front Shock 30 ft-lbs

2 - Wheel Drive Shaft Nut 159 ft-lbs

3 - Rod Ends Mounting Plate Bolts 33 ft-lbs

4 - Steering Rack Bolts 81 ft-lbs

5 - Rear Control Arm to Frame Bolts 74 ft-lbs

6. Steering Knuckle Ball Stud Pinch Bolt 37 ft-lbs

7 - Upper/Lower Front Control Arm Bolts 90 ft-lbs

8 - Upper/Lower Control Arm Bolts 100 ft-lbs

9 - Lower Shock Mount Steering Mount Bolts 89 ft-lbs

Last edited:

Brett

Smart putting feet and inch in separate columns. I've broken many a bolt not seeing the difference in the spec's.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
We pulled down the video because we found that some of the aftermarket bearing hubs have mounting studs that are not as strong as OEM.

So we have reduced the front bearing hub mounting torque for the four nuts from 50 ft lbs to 40 ft lbs.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
We pulled down the video because we found that some of the aftermarket bearing hubs have mounting studs that are not as strong as OEM.

So we have reduced the front bearing hub mounting torque for the four nuts from 50 ft lbs to 40 ft lbs.
Does that mean that bearing hubs from the donor should remain at 50 ft lbs.?