Dragon Motorsports 1.0 [Extended\Full-Cage\Double Door Bars] - [Frame #290] - SOLD

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
If you need someone to haul off that old red car, since it's Christmas, I would be willing to help you out.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Technically Lonny, it’s your fault, if I have not been enjoying building the Kit you guys designed I would be out driving the Camaro right now.

But no I have enjoyed it so much I have another one coming.

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Have you dug that poor, underappreciated Camaro out from under all of that piled up stuff? As a previous 68 Camaro SS owner I'm shaking my head and wondering how such a fine machine can be neglected?:oops:o_O

Jareth

Goblin Guru
So it took 5 business days from the time $49LLC received my paperwork for me to download and print a temporary tag :D

Rushed home, slapped the tag on and hit the road for her first legal drive, and wouldn’t you know within 20 yards of turning onto the main road that I passed a Sheriff Officers car coming from the other way, can‘t help to wonder what he thought?

I suspect everyone’s first stop is the local gas station to top off the tank, from there I put on a good 50 miles before heading home for dinner.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Whoo hoo! It's legal and you've got some miles on it, great work and congrats! :D Has to feel good after all of the 'fun' you've had getting to this point!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks, and although I have my eyes out for an SS for Goblin 2.0 the Base Cobalt still has what I will refer to as some Cannoli’s, not disappointing at all. I’m sure it has to do with the 50% wait loss from the donor.

95Blitz

Who do I need to contact to get my membership card to The Officially WANG Club? Or is there “The No WANG Club?

Still need to paint and install the support rod.

For a cheep $200 Amazon Wang I’m really happy with it, looks like I just need some 1” spacers to line up with the DFK Brackets.

Linky to the wangy....

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Here is a short video of how the SoundBar sounds, It has worked out nicely and I can control the tracks and volume with my Apple Watch.