Dre city Goblin build - 06 LS Donor

jamesm

Goblin Guru
I think everyone that has the L shaped bracket has made that same mistake. It goes on backwards from the milled piece in the videos.

Dre

The last photo i sent is the fan plug i believe. Am i able to trace the wires and remove them completely

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Am i supposed to remove the yellow plastic pieces and put them on the new shifter cables?
No, there should be new rod ends in your hardware.

Im guessing it's ok to cut this plug off the engine harness since im using the blue wire from it for the fan.
Correct. you can remove it as you only need the one wire in the fuse box.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
This bad boy pictured here... is there something in the kit that routes this from the transmission to the clutch pedal?
You should have a stainless steel line for the clutch. Make sure you get the o-rings off that black piece and put them on the ends of the stainless steel line or you’ll have a hell of a mess to clean up when you start bleeding that line...
570398E1-C08C-4942-8E58-02AB1BB7D021.jpegC3D928C2-5EFD-42C7-9AE0-3502FDE398FD.jpeg

Dre

Thanks Jamesm, one more question (for now). The rubber tube in the second image, where does that route to?

CncMan333

You should have a stainless steel line for the clutch. Make sure you get the o-rings off that black piece and put them on the ends of the stainless steel line or you’ll have a hell of a mess to clean up when you start bleeding that line...
View attachment 5008View attachment 5009
I believe that the "bad boy" is the clutch master cylinder and the pictures seem to show the steel line connected to the spot on the clutch linkage where it was attached. Where does the "bad boy" go in the goblin?

CncMan333

To clarify, the part pictured in the message from 12:47 on 8/22 is eliminated? Or is moved? On the stock car it is connected where the hard line connects on the goblin.

Reactions: Dre